Roofing and Waterproofing Consulting
Whether the structure has a low or steep slope roof system, a plaza deck with various hardscape elements, or a below grade waterproofing system, the design and installation of the right system in the context of the project application is extremely important.
Our expertise extends to:
Steep Slope Systems
- Concrete and Clay Tile
- Standing Seam Metal
- Asphalt Shingle
Low Slope Systems
- Thermoplastic Membranes
- Thermoset Membranes
- Modified Bitumen Membranes
- Built Up Roof Membranes
- Below-Grade Membrane Systems
- Below Grade Fluid Applied Systems
- Crystalline Waterproofing
- Horizontal (Plaza Deck) Hot Applied Systems
- Horizontal Membrane Systems
RJH can perform the following services:
- Building envelope assessments in accordance with ASCE/SEI 30-14, Guideline for Condition Assessment of the Building Envelope.
- Roof moisture surveys by either electrical impedance or infrared imaging to detect wet insulation, in accordance with ASTM D7954, Standard Practice for Moisture Surveying of Roofing and Waterproofing Systems Using Non-Destructive Electrical Impedance Scanners or ASTM C1153, Standard Practice for Location of Wet Insulation in Roofing Systems Using Infrared Imaging
- Bonded Uplift Testing in accordance with FM Loss Prevention Data Sheet 1-52 (FM 1-52) Field Uplift Tests or ANSI/SPRI IA-1 2015 Standard Field Test Procedure for Determining the Uplift Resistance of Insulation and Insulation Adhesives over Various Substrates.
- Construction Document Development, including drawings and specifications
- Design Peer Review
- Bid Procurement
- Contract Administration
- Roof Quality Assurance Observation in accordance with ASTM D7186, Standard Practice for Quality Assurance Observation of Roof Construction and Repair.